MaxRock soft silicon headphones are comfortable enough to sleep with and won't break the bank
If you like wearing your earbuds in bed or on a plane, but find them too uncomfortable, you'll like the MaxRock Sleeping Headphones. They're made with soft silicone instead of plastic, making them super-comfy to wear as they don’t dig into your ear canal. The double layer earbud design sits entirely in your ear for stay-in fit and passive noise cancelling headphones for sleeping.
>> Read our guide to: The Best Sleeping Earbuds in 2018
The Maxrock Headphones include an inline microphone for making calls and the 3.5mm jack plug fits any standard audio device. When you purchase the earbuds, you receive a bonus durable zipper case and you can choose whether you want your sleep earbuds in black or green. Whether you’re snoozing, traveling, running or doing sports, you’ll find the MaxRock Headphones to be a suitable option.
Features and Benefits
- Low cost makes these earbuds a great budget option for price-conscious buyers
- Made of silicone instead of plastic – soft to wear and they don’t dig into ear canal
- Double layer silicone tip design so earbuds don’t fall out during sleep or when jogging
- Includes inline microphone for making phone calls
- Comes in black or green and includes durable zipper case for safe headphone storage
More Ideas on Amazon